We believe in the Five Solas of the Reformation:
- Sola Scriptura: the bible alone is our highest authority
- Sola Gratia: sinners are saved by grace alone
- Sola Fide: sinners are saved through faith alone
- Solus Christus: Christ alone is Lord, Savior, and King
- Soli Deo Gloria: we exist for the glory of God alone
If you place all of these together, we believe that the Bible teaches that sinners are saved by grace alone, through faith alone, in Christ alone, for the glory of God alone.
We believe very strongly in the inerrancy of the Holy Scriptures and that the Bible is our sole guide for faith and practice. We reject any teachings or movements that are not founded upon and grounded in the Bible, including the health and wealth/prosperity, emergent church, and Charismatic movements. While we are committed to scripture, we do not elevate one particular version of scripture above others and we currently use the New King James Version in our services.
For a more detailed list of our doctrinal convictions which we believe with few exceptions, please refer to The 2000 Baptist Faith and Message.
We are actively affiliated with: